Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Welcome, Read First

Welcome to Thus Far Travels.
This blog is set up to guide you through a tour of some of my favorite US cities.

Each city is part of my Amazing Family Vacation Series and can be visited in 1-days time, provides some history and all for under $100, includes gas and food.

How do I start?
One of two ways:
#1. Mobile Device Option: If you can read this blog from your mobile device then start by choosing a city listed in the sidebar; read the opening blog post under that city and you're on your way!

#2. Old School/Paper Option: If you can not read this blog on your mobile device then you will need the old school version, drop me and e-mail with your address and I'll mail you a paper version.

I hope you get a chance to spend a day with your spouse or family and if you go please let me know!
Oh and thanks for stopping by,
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment